Old Park Hotel - Terms and Conditions
- The terms shown are the total cost per adult (incl. 20% VAT) for Dinner ( five course evening meal ),
Bed and Full English Breakfast based on two adults sharing
- The child price includes a bed or cot, full English Breakfast and the early evening meal.
Children taking the later evening meal will be charged the premium price, regardless of age.
- Bookings can be made for two or more nights, but will only be accepted when a deposit of £15 PER ADULT, per night, plus a fully completed reservation form has been received. ( E.G. for 2 adults for 3 days this will be £90. )
- Deposits are non refundable in all circumstances.
- The balance of your holiday is due 4 weeks before you travel
- If cancelling holiday after full payment made, refund only for nights re-sold less deposit
- There is no surcharge for single rooms when available – double or twin rooms used as singles will incur an under occupancy charge of 50%
- We do not provide a one night stay.
- The cost of the ferry is not included in the prices shown above.
- Holiday Insurance is not included in the prices shown
- Family Suites have a separate children's room unless otherwise stated when booking. The Thornton
Suite has partitioned bedrooms.
- All rooms are en-suite with tea/coffee facilities, remote control TV and child listening system.
- All Bedrooms and public areas are non-smoking.
- Smart but casual attire is acceptable for the evening meal. No T-Shirts or Shorts Please. Also note: Pushchairs and Toys are not allowed in the dining room during the evening meal.
- The evening meal is served from 7pm, last orders taken at 8.30pm.
- The children's menu is only available between 4-45 and 5-45.